Student Trip to Begin New Relationships in China
Looking for a chance to study abroad for a short period of time?
Enough to get a taste of a new Country but not long enough to get homesick?
NZTA’s China study exchange would be the best choice for you!
We work closely with a lot of schools within New Zealand as well as with Edventure Tours. We’ve been building relationships between schools for the last few years and have had great responses and sister schools signed. We’ve organized many exchanges from China to New Zealand so we thought, “you know what? its time to give kiwi’s a chance to space wider world too!
Our trips are organized so that the children get the most out of their 12days in China. They’ll have 4 days immersed in China school classrooms with one to one buddy paired up! They’ll be home stayed with students from the school to get the full experience of Chinese culture and family life! We’ll have our NZTA team members available for them 24/7 while they are on the trip whom are multi-lingual.
The highlights of the trips will be on the last few days where the students will visit some of the most ancient and well-known tourist attractions of China, such as The Great Wall of China, The Forbidden City, and many more! Of course, there’ll also be time for a bit of shopping where the children can learn to barter and use their Chinese skills to mingle in with the locals!
★ Immerse into Chinese classrooms for 5days
★ Chinese classes for beginners once a day
★ One – One buddy assigned
★ 24 / 7 NZTA assistance
★ After school extra-curriculum classes
★ Visit a few of China’s most famous historical buildings
★ Interact with local Chinese families
★ Learn about Chinese culture/food/arts and many more
● Learn form China’s development ● Enhance your global experience
● Improve your career prospects ● Learn Chinese Language
● Discover Chinese culture ● Explore one of the world’s oldest civilizations
● You’ll be joining a growing trend
● China is an increasingly popular destination for students from around the world, with the number of international students in China doubling in the past 10 years. Why China?
● China is already the fourth most popular destination for travel generally and has the third-largest population of international students, behind the US and the UK.
● This number has been growing by an average of 10 per cent a year for the past 10 years, a far quicker growth rate than any other popular study-abroad destination.
Why Learn Chinese?
Chinese is the language of nearly 20% of the world’s population. Native Chinese speakers not only live in China, but also overseas Chinese communities all over the world. Unlike most languages, Chinese has a unique ideographic writing system, which provides visual comprehensibility. The grammatical structure of Chinese is not only logical, but also pragmatic, related to the particular way of Chinese thinking.